Xiaomi’s latest midrange smartphone is finally, officially available in the Philippines—and boy, does it come with a very competitive price.
The 5.99-inch Redmi Note 5 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset and is equipped with 4GB RAM, 64GB expandable storage, and a long-lasting 4,000mAh battery.
Dubbed the “camera beast,” the P11,990 Redmi Note 5 features dual rear cameras (12MP + 5MP) and a 13MP front camera with A.I. Beauty 4.0.
Here are the specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 (1.8GHz max)
- Kryo 260 CPU, Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage (expandable)
- 5.99” 18:9 display (2160 x 1080) FHD+
- 12MP + 5MP rear dual camera
- 12MP, 1.4μm, f/1.9
- 5MP, 1.12μm, f/2.0
- 13MP front camera with LED Selfie-light, Beautify 4.0
- 1080p video at 30fps
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 4000mAh battery
- MIUI 9, Android O
- 158.6 × 75.4 × 8.05mm, 181g