Vivo has officially launched its newest flagship phone, the X21, in the Philippines.
The X21 is the first Vivo phone with In-Display Fingerprint Scanning Technology that is available locally. It also features a 6.28-inch Super AMOLED display, a 12MP front camera housed in the notch, and dual 12MP + 5MP rear shooters.
Under the hood, the Vivo X21 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset, 6GB RAM, 64/128GB internal storage, and 3200mAh battery. It runs on FunTouch OS 4.0 based on Android Oreo 8.1.
Here are the full specifications of the Vivo X21:
- FunTouch OS 4.0 (based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 6.28-inch Full HD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display, 2280 × 1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi
- 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6B RAM
- 128GB internal storage; microSD up to 256GB
- 12MP with f/1.8 aperture) + 5MP with f/2.4 aperture rear cameras; LED flash
- 12MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- WiFi 802.11 ac, HSPA+, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS
- AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip, 3.5mm audio jack
- 154.45 × 74.78 × 7.37mm, 156.2g
- Dual SIM, dual Standby
- 3200mAh non-removable battery with fast charging
You can now purchase the Vivo X21 for P29,999 at select concept stores nationwide.