Following its successful global launch in London, Honor has partnered with Shopee to officially launch its flagship smartphone Honor 10 in the Philippines. This stunning new phone has a 24MP front shooter and deploys an advanced AI 2.0 technology to its 24MP+16MP dual rear AI Camera, with f1.8 aperture and 4k video recording.
With a 3D glass back and nano-scale optical coating composed of 15 layers of shimmering color, the Honor 10 is powered by an independently built-in NPU processor with the 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. It also comes with 3,400mAh battery Honor Super Charge 5V/4.5A, which can recharge 50-percent of power within 25 minutes.
Here are the full specifications of the Honor 10:
- Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.1
- 5.84-inch IPS display, 19:9 aspect ratio (2280 x 1080 resolution), at 432ppi
- 1.8GHz HiSilicon Kirin 970 2.4GHz octa-core processor
- Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 4GB RAM/128GB Storage
- 24 MP +16 MP f/1.8 aperture rear camera, LED flash
- 24 MP f/2.0 front camera
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 AC, NFC, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Colors: Phantom Blue, Midnight Black
As a special treat, Shopee will offer the first 100 buyers of the Honor 10 phone a free JBL headphone worth P2,990.00. For the listed participating stores, those who pre-register during the early-bird period will be able to avail of free JBL headphones.
For online purchase, the Honor 10 will be exclusively available in Shopee and can be bought through a special flash sale on June 6 for P23,990. All consumers can, however, begin to pre-register for their orders both on Shopee and through the official participating stores starting May 31.