The stainless steel version of the I.N.O.X. Professional Diver is well known for its strong personality, a great partner for your everyday adventure. Now, its titanium version seduces even further.
Crafted in ultralight alloy with the highest strength/weight ratio of all metals, the I.N.O.X. Professional Diver Titanium is light that makes one forget that it also boasts enhanced resistance to corrosion, wear, and tear.
The paracord version includes an additional rubber strap, which urban adventurers can strap on as they take on new challenges.
Aesthetically, the watch retains the attributes of the I.N.O.X. collection: a 45mm-1.77 inch case, a dial mat grey, camouflage, blue, black or white and special markets for effortless time and readability.
Here are the full technical features of the Victorinox I.N.O.X. Professional Diver Titanium:
Models: 241810, 241811
- 45 mm sandblasted titanium case
- Unidirectional rotating bezel with luminescent marker
- Scratch-resistant, triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 200 m (20 ATM / 660 ft)
- Screw-in case back
- Protected screw-down crown
DIAL AND STRAP
- Super-LumiNova® on hands and indexes
- Stamped monobloc dial
- Date calendar at 4:30
- Genuine rubber strap in gray or white with titanium buckle
- Ronda 715 Swiss-made quartz movement
- Blue Super-LumiNova® for indicators specific to diving (minutes hand and bezel marker) and green Super LumiNova® for the time indicators.
Get your very own I.N.O.X. Professional Diver Titanium watch at Victorinox Swiss Army in SM Megamall, as well as in CHRONOS, LUCERNE, Swissgear, Wrist_pod, and Ltimestudio boutiques.