OPPO Philippines’ endorsers Joshua Garcia and Julia Barretto have officially launched the all-new OPPO F7 smartphone in ABS-CBN’s Sunday variety show ASAP.
In a summer-themed performance, Garcia and Barretto took the center stage to highlight the OPPO F7 and its features, including the 25MP front-facing camera with A.I. Beauty Technology 2.0.
Aside from its selfie prowess, the OPPO F7 also boasts a 6.23″ Super Full-Screen display with Full HD+ resolution of 2280 x 1080. Plus, this new OPPO smartphone comes powered by a new 12nm octa-core processor with dedicated A.I. chips, 4GB RAM, and expandable 64GB internal storage.
Here are the full specifications of the OPPO F7:
- Color OS 5.0 (based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 6.23″ FHD+ 2280 x 1080 19:9 LTPS IPS display, 405ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 12nm octa-core processor (4 x 2.0GHz ARM Cortex-A73 + 4 x 2.0GHz ARm Cortex-A53)
- MediaTek Helio P60 chipset
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage; microSD up to 256GB
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 25MP front camera with A.I. Beauty Technology 2.0 and f/2.0 aperture
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPA with A-GPS, microUSB, USB OTG
- 3400mAh battery
- dual SIM
- fingerprint scanner
- 156 x 75.3 x 7.8mm, 158g
Available in Solar Red and Moonlight Silver, the OPPO F7 comes with an official price tag of P17,990.
Check out the OPPO F7 up close below:
The OPPO F7 will be available for pre-order in all OPPO authorized resellers starting April 12 until April 20, 2018. Those who will avail the F7 during that period will get an Olike Magic Music Lamp for free.