ASUS dubs its latest lineup of mobile devices as “the most intelligent phones.” Equipped with artificial intelligence (AI) technology, the ASUS ZenFone 5 series offers intelligent and powerful photography and performance features to mobile users.
Speed recently got its hands one one of the smartphones in the new ZenFone line: the ZenFone 5. Scroll down as we give you a first look of the ZenFone 5.
Geared toward providing improved mobile photography experience, the ASUS ZenFone 5 bears the company’s latest AI camera technology. It features intelligent dual rear camera system that adapts and learns over time, promising to deliver perfect photos every time.
The ZenFone 5 comes powered by the latest Snapdragon 636 mobile platform, and boasts the exclusive ASUS AI Boost feature, which smartly optimizes the device’s performance for games and other demanding tasks.
Check out the full specifications of the ASUS ZenFone 5 below:
- Android 8.0 Oreo with Zen UI 5.0
- 6.2-inch 2246 x 1080 FHD+ IPS 19:9 display, 402ppi; 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with multi-core AI; Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage; microSD up to 2TB
- 12MP Sony IMX363 1.4um, 1/2.55″, f/1.8 Night HDR, OIS/EIS, PDAF main camera + 8MP 120-degrees wide-angle secondary camera; LED flash, 4K video recording, and RAW file support
- 8MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dual nanoSIM
- Fingerprint Scanner, Face Recognition
- 3300mAh battery with BoostMaster & Smart Charging
- 153 x 75.7 x 7.9mm, 155g
More photos of the ZenFone 5 here:
The ASUS ZenFone 5 is available nationwide for P19,995. Read Speed‘s review of the ZenFone 5 in its Photography issue, out this June 2018.