Summer is officially over! Gone are the days of beach vacays, venture hunting, and staycations. Instead, professors start to assign loads of lessons and school work begins to pile up. But there’s no reason to despair.
College responsibilities may be challenging, but they train you to prioritize and become organized and productive. To help you adapt to the demanding college life, Speed visited the mall to look for ten essential gadgets and accessories that can help boost your productivity for the school year. Check them out below:
1. Get yourself a simple yet stylish and reliable backpack that can carry all the things you need and keep your laptop or tablet safe at all times.
2. Organizers are definitely must-haves. From pen cases to envelopes and pouches, these nifty items make it easier to find the things inside your bag. They are definitely time-savers!
3. Are you too busy with school work that you forgot to charge your smartphone? Carry with you a compact power bank like the Romoss 10,000mAh. This power bank is extra cool because aside from a microUSB port, it also has a Lightning charging port for iPhone users.
4. It’s difficult to avoid mistakes when jotting down notes or answering exams. Come prepared with FriXion erasable pens so you no longer need to bring correction tapes. You can easily refill these pens, too.
5. Highlighters are fun, but have you tried marking with Sharpies? Get more colors and design ideas with these Sharpie marker sets.
6. Check out these cool Marvel notebooks we found.
7. Thesis, papers, thesis! Save yourself the struggle of printing from computer shops with a fast all-in-one printer that actually saves cost and time. These printers already print, scan, and copy documents for you.
8. Keep track of time and stay in shape with a smartwatch like the Samsung Gear Sport, which has a built-in GPS and military-grade design.
9. Always remember to create backups of your school files and projects. Store them in a portable hard drive that comes with an auto backup feature.
10. Laptops and tablets help students work better and smarter. Look for a laptop or a tablet that’s sleek, on-the-go, and powerful enough to handle your school needs.